A SOLUTION FOR WELCOMING PASSENGERS AT AIRPORTS
A SATNAV THAT HELPS PEOPLE REACH CHECK-IN POINTS, SECURITY CHECKS AND BOARDING GATES
TapMyLife helps airport passengers to navigate airports in order to quickly reach points of interest, through a high-impact and highly visible solution.
TapMyLife provides airport visitors with a navigator directly on their smartphone, in order to quickly reach check-in points, security check and boarding areas.
It is a simple, cheap and innovative infrastructure which supports passengers, visitors and airport staff; it doesn’t require any structural intervention (masonry, electrical systems, network, wi-fi) and it’s able to run even without connectivity.
If necessary, the solution can be integrated with existing applications, in order to preserve investments and deliver more functionalities and services to the user.
Self-managed content maintenance via a convenient web interface makes the application always in line with the frequent changes typical of airports.
The solution is an indispensable tool for guiding users in the structure; its use allows to have a better streamline of payment, check-in, security check, queuing and boarding processes.
On top of that, it provides the staff support in ordinary and extraordinary management activities.
- Smartphone satnav for quickly reaching check-ins, security checks, gates, common areas and points of interest;
- Mobile application (Android and iOS) for indoor and outdoor navigation of the airport;
- Optimized interface for a walk-through guide (eg. Google Maps);
- Multi-floor navigation;
- Information screen for collecting useful information (flight departure, arrival times, telephone numbers, access information);
- Possibility of integration with booking features and existing applications;
- Differentiated routes for users with disabilities;
- Identification of the shortest route to reach the point of interest;
- Multi-language application.
FLOW DEPARTURES AND ARRIVALS
- Possibility of integration with airport management systems for monitoring arrivals and departures;
- Possibility of integration with personal data (flight) and airport data (timetables, check-in counter, gate, boarding, baggage claim);
- Possibility of integration with parking availability data;
- Luggage loss check;
- Child loss check;
- Parking lots check and car position saving;
- Marketing push for commercial galleries;
- Panic-button for travelers and staff.
INDEPENDENT CONTENT MANAGEMENT
- Easy management of the variation of the points of interest;
- Web platform for the autonomous management of the points of interest;
- Integration with solutions for the management of airport spaces;
- Management of the points of interest directly on the airport’s floorplan;
- Entry of information related to the points of interest through an easy interface;
- Integration with static signage for maintenance support;
- Incremental APP update at every restart that takes into account all the changes;
- Possibility to analyze airport flows information and system use statistics.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR USERS WITH DISABILITIES
- Differenciated routes for users with reduced motor abilities;
- Use of voice feedbacks (Talk-back and voice-over) for visually impaired people;
- Console for the independent editing of the points of interest, with language management of all the descriptions.
- Notification at the entry of the airport perimeter;
- communication of app's features;
- Rapid communication with users based on their profile (passengers/airport staff) and their position for the management of emergencies or service communications (eg: moving the gate).
- Call localization system for visitors in emergency situations;
- Possibility of activation via iOS and Android application;
- Alarm sending to a control room, with visualization on the map of the position that originated it;
- Possibility of directing rescue teams to the emergency point;
- Management of the position of safety devices (fire extinguishers, defibrillators, …) on the floorplan;
- Roll call at collection points;
- The solution can only be activated nearby the airport.
- Rapid identification of the points of interest and the route to take within the facility;
- Access via company website (also in mobile version), with starting and finishing point selected by the user (manual localisation);
- Access via physical totem, with starting point identified automatically and arrival point selected by the user or according to an acceptance path (automatic localization).
STAFF SUPPORT AND FACILITY MISSION
- Support for operational missions (surveillance, maintenance, cleaning, …);
- Mutual location sharing;
- Push messages based on staff location;
- Task assignment according to the position.
Bluetooth Low Energy, iBeacon, Eddystone
Our solutions use BLE technology in iBeacon or Eddystone versionsto ensure an efficient platform at a much lower cost than RFID technology..
Our research on this technology has been awarded with the Seal of Excellence from the European Commission, with a study showing an 18 months return on investment simply by reducing the amount of time the staff has to spend looking for medical assets.
The technology can be implemented in healthcare environments due to the absence of electromagnetic interferences with devices or existing infrastructures and due to the lower sensitivity compared to metallic and liquid materials..
The use of a commercial non-proprietary infrastructure allows to expand the possibilities of implementation and integration with existing or future solutions, as well as guarantee a cost reduction in comparison to proprietary solutions such as most RFid projects.