A TOOL FOR A LOCALIZED DISTRESS CALL
The localization technology, combined with a call monitoring and management solution, is an effective solution to prevent frequent aggressions in high-risk departments (emergency room, psychiatry, …).
The objectives of the solution:
- operator safety in full compliance with work privacy;
- localized call to internal security or supervisory forces;
- fall detection sensors.
Alarm traceability is a highly parametric and detailed process that is integrated into the facility’s security procedures.
Security staff support
- Real-time visualization on the floor plan of the last available position of the operator, in full compliance with the GDPR regulations;
- Display of the emergency call directly on smartphone or PC of the safety staff;
- Navigation with indication of the shortest route to reach the operator in distress;
- Multi-operator call management.
A complete management of the alarm event
- complete traceability of the alarm management process;
- Identification of a procedure for the evidence of alarm reception and management events;
- Possibility of triggering alarms by competence according to the operator responsible for each floor;
- Possibility of checking and verifying log information about the the whole process;
- Alarm event can be searched by the platform for reconstructing the events.
NOTIFICATION TO THE OPERATORS
Total flexibility in forwarding notifications to operators
- Alarm notifications can be forwarded via smartphone, tablet, pc and email;
- Type of notification can be configured in a flexible way in relation to profile, type of user and time slots;
- Possibility of viewing the event also on a digital map of the facility.
Bluetooth Low Energy, iBeacon, Eddystone
Our solutions use BLE technology in iBeacon or Eddystone versions to ensure an efficient platform at a much lower cost than RFID technology.
Our research on this technology has been awarded with the Seal of Excellence from the European Commission, , with a study showing an 18 months return on investment simply by reducing the amount of time the staff has to spend looking for medical assets.
The technology can be implemented in healthcare environmentsdue to the absence of electromagnetic interferences with devices or existing infrastructures and due to the lower sensitivity compared to metallic and liquid materials.
The use of a commercial non-proprietary infrastructure allows to expand the possibilities of implementation and integration with existing or future solutions, as well as guarantee acost reduction in comparison to proprietary solutions such as most RFid projects.