A SOLUTION FOR WELCOMING VISITORS AT SHOPPING MALL
A SATNAV THAT HELPS PEOPLE MOVE SAFELY WITHIN THE SHOPPING MALL AREA
TapMyLife helps malls’ visitors to reach quickly the points of interest, through a high-impact and highly visible solution.
TapMyLife provides shopping mall visitors with a navigator directly on their smartphone, in order to quickly reach shops, restaurants, points of interest and services.
It is a simple, cheap and innovative infrastructure supporting visitors and staff; it doesn’t require any structural intervention (masonry, electrical systems, network, wi-fi) and it’s able to run even without connectivity.
If necessary, the solution can be integrated with existing applications, in order to preserve investments and deliver more functionalities and services to the user.
Self-managed content maintenance via a convenient web interface makes the application always in line with the frequent changes typical of shopping malls.
The solution is an indispensable tool for guiding users in the facility; its use allows to have better spread and grouping processes of the clients.
On top of that, it provides the staff support in ordinary and extraordinary management activities.
- Smartphone satnav for quickly reaching shops, restaurants, services and points of interest;
- Mobile application (Android and iOS) for indoor and outdoor navigation of the mall;
- Optimized interface for a walk-through guide (eg. Google Maps);
- Multi-floor navigation;
- Information screen for collecting useful information (shop names, phone numbers, …);
- Differentiated routes for users with disabilities;
- Identification of the shortest route to reach the point of interest;
- Multi-language application.
INDEPENDENT CONTENT MANAGEMENT
- Easy management of the variation of the points of interest;
- Web platform for the autonomous management of the points of interest;
- Integration with solutions for the management of mall spaces;
- Management of the points of interest directly on the mall’s floorplan;
- Entry of information related to the points of interest through an easy interface;
- Integration with static signage for maintenance support;
- Incremental APP update at every restart that takes into account all the changes;
- Possibility to analyze mall flows information and system use statistics.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR USERS WITH DISABILITIES
- Differenciated routes for users with reduced motor abilities;
- Use of voice feedbacks (Talk-back and voice-over) for visually impaired people;
- Console for the independent editing of the points of interest, with language management of all the descriptions.
- Cooperative anti-loss system based on smartphones or wearable devices for children or fragile people with supervisory profile for the parents;
- Panic-button for the call localization of visitors in emergency situations;
- Possibility of activation via iOS and Android application;
- Alarm sending to a control room, with visualization on the map of the position that originated it;
- Possibility of directing rescue teams to the emergency point;
- Management of the position of safety devices (fire extinguishers, defibrillators, …) on the floorplan;
- The solution can only be activated nearby the museum.
FLOW DATA ANALYSIS AND COMMUNICATION
- Notification at the entry of the mall’s perimeter;
- Quick communication with the user based on the profile (customers/shopping center staff);
- Flow analysis for customer segmentation (access data, travel data, permanence times, impact of information on center flows and system use);
- Analysis of behavior data in the application (use of functions, shop research, redemption marketing operations, ...).
MARKETING E GAMIFICATION
- Entertainment activities for adults and children (treasure hunt, quiz) linked to the position and sharing on internal social channels;
- "Push" marketing actions based on the location of customers to involve them;
- Flow analysis for the analysis of the redemption of marketing events or actions.
STAFF SUPPORT AND FACILITY MISSION
- Support for operational missions (surveillance, maintenance, cleaning, …);
- Mutual location sharing;
- Push messages based on staff location;
- Task assignment according to the position.
Bluetooth Low Energy, iBeacon, Eddystone
Our solutions use BLE technology in iBeacon or Eddystone versionsto ensure an efficient platform at a much lower cost than RFID technology..
Our research on this technology has been awarded with the Seal of Excellence from the European Commission, with a study showing an 18 months return on investment simply by reducing the amount of time the staff has to spend looking for medical assets.
The technology can be implemented in healthcare environments due to the absence of electromagnetic interferences with devices or existing infrastructures and due to the lower sensitivity compared to metallic and liquid materials..
The use of a commercial non-proprietary infrastructure allows to expand the possibilities of implementation and integration with existing or future solutions, as well as guarantee a cost reduction in comparison to proprietary solutions such as most RFid projects.